App Development Platforms | Advantages | Design for | Hosting | Expected app development costs? | Product brief | Consulting Fees
- IOS (Iphone and Ipad)
- Windows Web page (320×480)
- Native Nook (Amazon)
- Mobile users tend to make purchase decisions quickly and directly from their mobile device if possible.
- Apps offer a relatively easy and direct way to share updates and announcements with your customers.
- Easy way to remind your customer of your business.
- Professional Services (legal, design, accounting, advertising, etc.)
- Auto dealers (sales, body and fender, mechanical repair)
- Sports (gyms, bicycles, tennis, football, baseball, boating, water sports, etc.()
- Resume / CV, Portfolio. A very unique way to showcase talents or accomplishments.
- Web site translation. Take an existing web site and convert to app.
- Both Apple and Google require application and support fees. Acceptance as a publisher can be a bit of a hurdle and requires yearly maintenance fees.
- If you’re planning on offering the app for free, you can publish under our account. If you are planning on selling your app, you need to establish your own accounts.
Expected app development costs?
- This is difficult to answer as every concept is different. The best starting point is to complete our “Product Brief” form (or send your own if you have one).
- If you need content developed (copy, logos, icons, banners, custom business cards, flyers, etc.) we can help with that. See:
- Expect to pay $500 and up depending on design needs and content required.
- Push notifications
Product brief (form)
- Briefly the business, product or goal
- Does content exist (text, graphics, sound/video, data base)?
- Images (including icons, logos)
- Other (sound, video)
- Is this a web site translation requiring PHP or SQL/MYSQL?
- Is other custom programming used or required?
- What is your budget?
|Hourly rate:||$75.00(max $750.00 daily)|
|Hourly travel rate:||$50.00(max $400.00 daily)|
|Expenses:||Travel, meals, lodging billed actual cost|
|Weekly rates:||$2800(max 50 hours) (plus expenses)|
|Monthly Rates:||$10500(max 200 hours) (plus expenses)|
|Billing unit:||15 minutes|
|$5000 (receive 2% discount on billable time)|
|Availability:||Preference given to:
Existing customers with active retainer
|Existing customers without retainer|